Thursday, May 14, 2009

The very hairy three...

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a LONG time, but I have prepared a good excuse...the cord from my camera to my computer (I'm sure it has an official name) has been chewed on and no longer functions properly. I feel weird writing with no pictures, since this is supposed to be a family blog. No, we did not get a dog.
I have recently received some pressure from Super Dave via Brad...so here is my paltry offering.
This picture is from Easter Sunday. The boys were in desperate need of a hair cut and look a little ridiculous. I know there are little boys out there who can do the cute long-ish hair, but these three obviously can't. John's hair just gets bigger around his ears like a koala bear. Jacks gets very big on top like his dad. Poor Jude's hair is straight and he was starting to look like a little girl. Brad told me not to start clipping it back or using hair bows, so we cut it. The pictures of Jude's first haircut are on Facebook; he looks really big and it made me sad to see it go.
So, our little family has been very busy lately with baseball, soccer, tee ball, and the end of school year activities. We are looking forward to the summer. Brad will be beginning his Masters in Educational Leadership, the boys will be in no sports (only swimming lessons) and we plan on spending any extra time in Houston, Angel Fire, and the pool! I am excited about a low key summer and my Camp Ozark tsg book club. I know, nerdy.
God has been showing much of Himself to us lately and we, again, are in awe of His presence and provision. He is good.

3 comments:

John and Kari said...

Yay for an update!! :) Your boys are precious whether they need a haircut or not! :) Sounds like y'all's summer will be nice and relaxing. I am hoping the same for us. Who is Brad getting his M.Ed through? I just finished mine!! So relieved that it's over!!

Anonymous said...

Just no mohawks this summer please.

Marty

Daver said...

Well it is about time. It was good talking to Brad the other day and hearing about you and the boys. Sounds like an interesting and fun time in your lives.

Like, awesome!