Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun












Well, Halloween is not my favorite holiday...but the boys like it and we had a great night. (Brad and I had particularly good night because the boys (ALL 3!) spent the night with Grannie & Granddad!) Brad took John (Power Ranger) and Jack (OB One Kanobi) to a party at Jack's school, then we trick-or-treated around G&G's block. Brad & I took off to go to a high school football game. G&G took the boys to another party, passed out candy at their house, and then had a late night movie. The boys had a blast. As for me, I'm glad it is officially fall and Thanksgiving is around the corner...I LOVE FALL!

BTW...My mom & dad are "painters", although Brad thought mom was a break dancer.

2 comments:

John and Kari said...

Your boys are precious!! I am glad they had fun. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving too!! :)

THE Stephanie said...

Ha!! That's hilarious! I think your mom would make a great break dancer!! lol