Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What are you thankful for?

Monday after we picked up John from school, the conversation in the car went like this:
John: "Mom, Thanksgiving is next and my teacher said we are supposed to talk about what we are thankful for..."
Me: "Ok, so what are you thankful for today?"
John: "My brothers and my family."
Me: "John, that is so good. Jack, what are you thankful for?"
Jack: "My brothers and my family and nachos."

post signature

5 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

Mmmm... nachos. Now that's something to be thankful for. lol

John and Kari said...

PRECIOUS!! At least he knows what he's thankful for. :)

The Johnsons said...

I went to the park for a playdate with a friend from church the other day. She was wearing some Camp Ozark shorts. I mentioned I had a friend who was a counselor there, mentioned your name (Short), which she didn't recognize...then Hoeksema (how many of you could there be?!?!). She said, "Ana Hoeksema, and Brad Hoeksema?!?!" She was friends with Brad, but I think knows you, too...Cece McCasland. There's a link to her blog on mine...just thought that was too weird. Small world! Are you going to the retreat next weekend?

Anonymous said...

He is his father's son...

-Marty

JacqueGreen said...

tag, you're it....see my blog....love you!