Grandma & Grandpa are coming today! This means our weekend will be filled with golf for the boys, shopping for the girls (& baby), & celebrating Brad's bday.The other big news around here is that Rudy's opens today! I realize that you big city folks see this sign all the time, but for us, this is huge. Brad claims he could smell them cooking on his run this morning; however, when the baby needs a new diaper he says he didn't notice because of his "bad sense of smell"...hmmm.
4 comments:
I am excited about eating at Rudy's next time we're there to visit. We had several in Austin but none in Colorado.
It's nice to have found you!!
hiii ana! I wanted to see if I could get your e-mail again. ;o) I have a question! you can e-mail me at
andrea_mickler@yahoo.com
so. :o) if you could email me soon, that'd be awesome! :o) Hope y'all are doing swell! :o) miss you!
lol... now THAT is funny!!! Mmmmm, now I may to have Rudy's tonight! Are you guys living in Amarillo?
Yummy! Rudy's is one of our favorite's - and you can't have the BBQ with the cream corn... makes me hungry just thinking about it... And the sauce, oh, I could go on 4-ever! Glad to hear Amarillo is getting on the map with some more great places to eat. We'll have to go there next time we are up that way!
Jo Ann
Post a Comment