Monday, June 30, 2008

Jude is 4 months old!

Bad news, good news. The bad news is we had to go see the Doctor for shots! Ouch. The good news is that Jude weighs 16lbs and gets to start food. So here is his first bite of oatmeal. I knew he would like it; everyone else in this family likes food.









Jude loves his new Bumbo! I wish I had one of these for the other boys...it is awesome! However, I am wondering how long those thighs are going to fit in there...we'll see.



















Jude also loves his saucer. I'm sure he loves "sitting up" and watching his brothers. (See the pictures to the left of Jude? They are all of John. Jack looked so much like John that I didn't change the pictures, and now...well, Jude looks just like the other two...oh, and I'm lazy.)











Happy Helper.

No comments: