Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Seven Years...Wow!

Our life so far...
SEVEN great years of marriage.
SIX months of our sweet Jude Henry.
FIVE years of our smart and caring John Charles.
FOUR houses lived in...two new, two old.
THREE years of our hilarious and tender Jack Joseph.
TWO states lived in...one good, one...um, different(?).
ONE holy God who keeps up from falling...Jude 24-25.
Happy Anniversary, Bradley! I love you! I'm so proud to be your wife!

post signature

PS...Happy Anniversary to the Bakers, who got married exactly seven days after us!
Love you guys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And 30 years of the most awe-inspiring sister.

JacqueGreen said...

awwww, Happy Anniversary! You two are awesome! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad and Ana!! I just found your blog! So good to catch up on your family and your handsome three boys! Trey and I are living in McKinney and we've got two little girls (Hailey, 4 and Reese, 1) and we've got another baby on the way. We find out the sex on Tuesday, but we're both pretty sure it's going to be baby girl #3 :). Trey has definitely become well-adjusted to dance, gymnastics and tutus as a way of life these days. Anyways, glad to see your family. Take Care!

The Sandovals said...

HEY! Happy belated anniversary! I didn't know the timeline. Enrique and I married a week after the Bakers (9/16). Now, if having babies had been that efficient, we SO would have had to arrange some playdates. There's more rumblings of a mandatory trip to Amarillo again, so maybe I will be up there in the fall. Seeing you and your crew would be a silver lining.