Hey can I have your e-mail? I have a pic or two of John that I wanted to send ya! :o)
yes, the summer has been great fun already. Now just looking for a job and chillen doing nothing! :o) Which is kind of nice, but I'm a person that has to go go go. so hopefully I'll get a schedule of some sort soon! :o)
I talked to Abi today! :o) I miss herrr! :o) haha. Anyway. Yeah. haha. Talk to you soon! :o)
1 comment:
hahaa they are SO cute. :o)
Hey can I have your e-mail? I have a pic or two of John that I wanted to send ya! :o)
yes, the summer has been great fun already. Now just looking for a job and chillen doing nothing! :o) Which is kind of nice, but I'm a person that has to go go go. so hopefully I'll get a schedule of some sort soon! :o)
I talked to Abi today! :o) I miss herrr! :o) haha. Anyway. Yeah. haha. Talk to you soon! :o)
Post a Comment