Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fruit of the Spirit?


Last Saturday night...
Brad: "What did you guys talk about at church tonight?"
John: "Fruits of the Spirit."
Brad: "Really? What are the fruit of the Spirit?"
John: "Ummm...love, joy, peace and um...cherries."
Brad: "Cherries?"
John: "Yeah, Dad, cherries."
Jack: "Yeah, I wearned about cherries, tooooo!"
Brad: "OK, great."
(Sometimes you just have to go with it...)

post signature

3 comments:

Sara said...

Ana!! I am so excited to have found your blog. Your boys are so sweet. Kalee keeps me updated on your family (I don't get much out of Jason as you can imagine). I'm glad things are going so well for y'all!
Sara (Duesing) Drinkard

Nicole said...

Ana... I found your blog & am so excited!!!!! This is Nicole Fowler- remember me from CS!? I actually was reading the Penny Lane blog (that did your header) and saw the one she did for you! (cute, btw!) and she had you linked on her blog. I knew it had to be you with that last name :) email me and I will give you my link!

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.