Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Heavenly bikes?

Yesterday we rode bikes at Grannie & Granddad's house and forgot to unload them, so this morning as I was unloading them our conversation went like this:
John: "Why does Daddy have two bikes?"
Me: "One is for mountains and one is for roads."
Jack: "Momma, where is your bike?"
Me: "Um..the last bike I had was stolen in college."
Jack: "I used to have lots of bikes like Daddy, but they were stoled."
Me: "Oh, yeah?"
Jack: "Yeah, I had a red one and green one and blue one and they were stoled and then they died and now they are Jesus' bikes."
John: "Does Jesus ride bikes in Heaven?"
Me: "Well according to Jack's theology, when bikes die they go to Heaven."
John: "What is 'thee'...um that word you just said?"
Me: "Nevermind."
(ps...I actually searched "Bikes in Heaven" on flickr.com and got this picture...weird.)

3 comments:

Dre Legit said...

hahaha. :o) That is so cute! :o) I love kids and the way they think... :o)

THE Stephanie said...

Hey Ana!! My mom sent me the link to your blog...I can't wait to catch up with your cute fam!!

Steph (Henning) Gorena

The Johnsons said...

Hi Ana! I just found your blog...I'm excited to hear more cute little boy stories! Hope you're doing well!