Monday, May 12, 2008

Jude Henry Hoeksema



Well, the biggest thing that has happened in our world lately is our newest addition. He arrived on Tuesday, Feb 26th and he is precious! He has been such an "easy" baby (thank you, Lord!) and the poor little guy has had to just go with the flow and join in the craziness of our home. It has only been two and a half months, but we have found our "new normal". Having three boys is such a treasure and such a challenge. Now, if I could only get all three of them to nap (or at least be quiet) at the same time, I would really be on to something!
We love you, Jude Henry! Our family feels complete with you in the picture!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Love the blog Ana! Your boys are so cute!

Julie said...

you know how jealous I am... you know I think 3 boys = perfection. Can I have just one of yours, that would make 3 for me. let me know.
julie