Oooooo...doesn't that bring back some wonderful memories? I hope those boys will be able to have lots of great ones too. Hey .... where's the tent, the pop-up?
Dear "anonymous", I had purposely left out the puzzle nerdiness. You have officially blown my cover. By the way, weren't you asleep when mom and I finished our SECOND 1000 piece puzzle? I hope the tsgbc doesn't read this...they will know I am behind.
5 comments:
What a fun trip! I love seeing pictures of your family...
Oooooo...doesn't that bring back some wonderful memories? I hope those boys will be able to have lots of great ones too. Hey .... where's the tent, the pop-up?
Are you going to mention how your sister completed two puzzles almost entirely on her own? She's awesome.
Dear "anonymous",
I had purposely left out the puzzle nerdiness. You have officially blown my cover. By the way, weren't you asleep when mom and I finished our SECOND 1000 piece puzzle? I hope the tsgbc doesn't read this...they will know I am behind.
Hi Cute Ana,
I'm so excited to see your blog. I would rather see y'all in person, though. :)
julie
Post a Comment