We decided to do private Swimming Lessons this summer and (WOW!) it really paid off. Our coaches were awesome and the boys did great! Here are some pics from the last day...
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Why had Johnny's mohawk become more pronounced??? Did it get a little "touch up?"
Hi Ana - it's Missy (Crow) Barfuss. I was surfing through blog world and found your blog. I am sooo excited to see you and your precious boys. Looks like ya'll are having fun. I look forward to keeping in touch now that I know where to find you. :) Tell Brad I said hello as well.
Ana - I found your blog through one of our friends' blogs...random! I was excited to see pics of your boys! I cannot figure out where you guys are now? I could not find that info on your blog, so....where are you these days??? I'm assuming you are in the panhandle still, b/c of the Rudy's pic (isn't that a panhandle thing?). It was so fun looking thru your pics and especially your bookclub picks...my bookclub has read several of the same ones.
Tell Brad hello for us! -trisha (stinson) mitchell
8 comments:
Why had Johnny's mohawk become more pronounced??? Did it get a little "touch up?"
Concerned,
Marty
Thanks for your concern, Martha. I am trying to deal with it the best I can. Brad did give John's hawk the once over and he loves it.
Hi Ana - it's Missy (Crow) Barfuss. I was surfing through blog world and found your blog. I am sooo excited to see you and your precious boys. Looks like ya'll are having fun. I look forward to keeping in touch now that I know where to find you. :) Tell Brad I said hello as well.
What fun! I love the mohawk, too :)
Love the blog...it is so cute! I still can't figure out how to get mine as cute as everyone else's...oh well! Your boys are great!!!
Ana - I found your blog through one of our friends' blogs...random! I was excited to see pics of your boys! I cannot figure out where you guys are now? I could not find that info on your blog, so....where are you these days??? I'm assuming you are in the panhandle still, b/c of the Rudy's pic (isn't that a panhandle thing?). It was so fun looking thru your pics and especially your bookclub picks...my bookclub has read several of the same ones.
Tell Brad hello for us!
-trisha (stinson) mitchell
Trisha!!!!!1 Email me!
Post a Comment